Yoga Kapal Bhatti (Kapal Bharti) Breathing Exercise - Method and Benefits
Kapal Bhatti / Kapal Bharti controls breathing and increases oxygen level in the blood, thus increasing body capacity and the lung capacity. It also detoxifies the body of toxins. Kapal Bhatti Yoga Exercise has a big effects on the body body weight and helps weight control.
Take lotus Yogic position.
1. Take short breaths in and out with force. Try and do as many as possible without any part of your body feeling stressed.
2. When you begin to feel pain in back or spine take rest.
Repeat this breathing for at least 4-5 times for 15 minutes a day. As you practise it daily, you will start to enjoy the rhythm estabilished between the abdomen and the stomach.Benefits
- Face become Lustrous and attractive.
- Diseases related to Kapha like asthma, respiratory troubles, allergies, sinus, etc. are cured.
- Obesity, diabetes, flatulence, constipation, acidity and diseases pertaining to kidneys and prostate glands etc. are cured
- Relieves constipation, Blood sugar becomes normal and weight in the abdominal region reduces considerably. Blockages in the arteries are also cleared
- Troubles like depression are cured
- Organs in the abdominal cavity viz. stomach, pancreas, liver, spleen, intestine, prostrate and kidney function more efficiently and develop immunity towards diseases. This is the best exercise; benefits accrued by this cannot be obtained by several other asanas. It strengthens the intestines and improves digestion
Video Demonstration of Kapal Bhatti (Kapal Bharti) Yoga Breathing Exercise.
Please wait till loaded